AFFORDABLE MAINTENANCE, $12 A MONTH
Join the ACLV Bi-Annual Club and get all the perks of membership:
Seasonal tune-ups. Priority scheduling. 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING MAINTENANCE
Here at ACLV Heating & Cooling, we provide a broad range of AC services for both Las Vegas residential and commercial customers to ensure you get the air conditioning system that is right for your needs and your budget. No job is too big for your Las Vegas HVAC and AC experts. Make sure you won’t need repairs down the road by implementing the right maintenance program for your heating system today. At ACLV Heating & Cooling we offer low prices on high-quality maintenance services. Did you know that most HVAC repairs can be avoided with preventative heater services?
Maintain your equipment to prevent future problems and unwanted costs. Keep your cooling and heating system at peak performance by having a contractor do annual pre-season check-ups. Contractors get busy once summer and winter come, so it’s best to check the cooling system in the spring and the heating system in the fall. To remember, you might plan the check-ups around the time changes in the spring and fall.
A TYPICAL MAINTENANCE CHECK-UP INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING.
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Clean evaporator and condenser air conditioning coils. Dirty coils reduce the system’s ability to cool your home and cause the system to run longer, increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Check your central air conditioner’s refrigerant level and adjust if necessary. Too much or too little refrigerant will make your system less efficient increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Clean and adjust blower components to provide proper system airflow for greater comfort levels. Airflow problems can reduce your system’s efficiency by up to 15 percent.
Check all gas (or oil) connections, gas pressure, burner combustion and heat exchanger. Improperly operating gas (or oil) connections are a fire hazard and can contribute to health problems. A dirty burner or cracked heat exchanger causes improper burner operation. Either can cause the equipment to operate less safely and efficiently.
ACTIONS TO DO YOURSELF
Inspect, clean, or change air filters once a month in your central air conditioner, furnace, and/or heat pump. Your contractor can show you how to do this. A dirty filter can increase energy costs and damage your equipment, leading to early failure.