AC Tune Up In Las Vegas, Summerlin, Henderson, NV and Surrounding Areas.
Typical professional maintenance services that may keep your cooling system at peak performance may include the following actions:
- Check for adequate air flow
- Look over outdoor condenser coil and indoor evaporator coils
- Check outside and inside refrigerant lines and inspect for leaks
- Clear indoor drain lines and pans
- Check external and internal electrical connections
- Check operation of indoor blower components
- Lubricate internal and external motors, bearings and other moving parts
- Inspect Exterior Fan
During your tune up, if your HVAC technician reveals that an aging, lower SEER air condition unit may be the primary culprit of your high utility bills, you should research the cost/benefits of a installing a higher SEER replacement unit.