AC Repair In Las Vegas, Summerlin, Henderson, NV and Surrounding Areas
Las Vegas, being a desert city, is popular for its notoriously hot summers. We who live under the mercies of Nevada’s “dry heat” understand how important it is to have an optimally working AC during the extreme weather. An effective air conditioning unit ensures your home’s integral comfort and serves your unique needs.
Therefore, it is paramount to have an effective air conditioning unit upon which the comfort of your business and loved ones thrives.
AC Repair Services in Las Vegas, NV
An ineffective Air Conditioner is as good as none. From uneven cooling patterns, soaring energy bills, excessive noise to frequent breakdowns, it will keep gnawing at your comfort.
Proper maintenance and timely repairs of your AC unit optimizes your comfort and eliminates the chances of an emergency breakdown. Look at these benefits of staying on top of scheduled maintenance and repairs:
- Increases the lifespan of your AC unit
- Energy savings
- Comfort and Peace of Mind
- Saves you money on expensive repairs (e.g., Vital parts replacement)
We are an NV Energy certified Air Conditioning Company rendering excellent repair services in Henderson, Boulder, Summerlin Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, and surrounding areas. Our team comprises of skilled HVAC experts offering dependable heating and cooling solutions to homeowners and businesses.
Tell-Tale Signs That Your AC Needs Repair
Not sure if your AC needs repair services in Las Vegas, NV? Don’t worry, we got you. Have a look at our brief rundown to troubleshoot your AC unit for potential problems that may warrant repair services in Las Vegas, NV.
- Excessive/Strange noise– minimal operating noise for your unit is allowable. However, if your AC develops unusual or irritating sounds like screeches, rumbles, and cranks, it is time to call in professional help. Unfamiliar sounds are warning signals of a potential or existing problem.
- Constant Warm/Cold Air– An effective AC regulates temperatures according to the prevailing weather. When you notice that your AC continually blows cold or warm air to your space contrary to your anticipation (i.e., does not heat in cold weather or does not cool in hot weather), call in repair services.
- Increased energy costs- Significant increase in your energy bills without a reasonable cause means that your HVAC unit has become energy inefficient and may point to larger problems. It is prudent to seek expert assistance to save your unit from further and costly damages.
- Non-uniform heating or cooling patterns- Your HVAC device should evenly cool or heat your space with little or no hassle. When you notice cold or hot spots in your room despite using the recommended air conditioning capacity, it is an indicator that your unit is ineffective may need a tune-up repair.
Choose ACLV Heating and Cooling for AC Repair Services in Las Vegas, NV
We thrive on expertise and diligence to guarantee you comfort and value for your money and have been providing the people of Las Vegas with excellent AC services for the last decade. ACLV’s savvy technicians have offered unequaled expert HVAC solutions to our clients while we improve their worth in a mutual tandem.
We are the emblem of comfort in Las Vegas, NV. For more information and queries, feel free to contact us today, and we will be more than willing to assist.
Air conditioning repairs come in all shapes, sizes, and costs! Every repair-replace scenario is unique to the unit and the expectations of the homeowner. If a repair is necessary, homeowners should decide their repair cost cutoff point. How expensive does an air conditioner repair need to be before it’s worth it to upgrade to a new system? The long-term utility bill savings of purchasing a higher efficiency air condition system may outweigh the price of a series of costly repairs. However, if our HVAC contractor provides repair estimates that come close to your predetermined budget threshold, it may be best to start researching new air conditioner models. On the contrary, if the air conditioner problem is an easy, relatively inexpensive fix that restores peak efficiency, a repair may be the best approach.